||Building Science is a wide-ranging field that involves investigation of building components and management of associated construction projects. Cleland Jardine Engineering offers a variety of services in this sector including the following:|
Cleland Jardine Engineering has provided these services on numerous commercial, residential, industrial and institutional projects in the City of Ottawa and Eastern Ontario region, including:
- Site investigation of structural and building envelope conditions as required to mitigate on going problems or modify buildings and structures to suit the current user.
- General condition surveys of building structures and building envelope for use in maintenance planning.
- Reserve Fund Studies for commercial and residential buildings for use in reserve fund planning.
- Design for mitigation of on-going problems or modification of structures to suit the current user.
- Tendering of projects as related to site investigations and condition surveys.
- Contract administration of projects.
- Construction management of projects.
- Field services for quality assurance in the completion of projects.
- Asticou Centre
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Standard Life Building
- 200 Kent Street
- 333 Laurier – Mechanical Retrofit
- The Confederation Building – Cladding and Superstructure Review
- DND: Emergency Generators
- Jewish Community Centre
- British High Commision
- 40 Landry Street – Cladding Restoration
- PWGSC, Statistics Canada
- Ottawa Hospital – Riverside Campus
- Ottawa Hospital – General Campus
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute – Civic Campus
- National Arts Centre – Garage 3 Restoration
- 100/110 Boteler – Building Reserve Fund Study
- Paramount Property Management
- Kanata Town Centre
- Ottawa City Hall Parking Garage
- Carleton University Garage Restoration
- Ottawa Police Headquarters
- Rideau Centre Garage
- City of Ottawa, R.O.P.E.C. – Influent Channel Gate Design
- Capital Hill Hotel – Balcony Restoration
- Osgoode Properties, 89 Forward Avenue – Balcony Restoration
- Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority – Dam Gantry Design
MEC - Ottawa